Michelle’s Super Popular 5-Minute Banana Pancakes!
These little, easy to make pancakes are my most shared recipe of all time!
Because they are yummy, super simple, and the kiddos love the taste and the parents LOVE the ingredients. Don’t overthink this one! Keep it simple and delicious!
Our Quick and Easy Ingredients:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs (or 6 egg whites)
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter or Almond butter/Sun Butter
- Dash vanilla
- Dash Cinnamon
- An optional 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (my kids love it when I add this option!
- An optional cup of oatmeal uncooked
- An optional scoop or two of your favorite protein
- Syrup (We love the real stuff)
- Peanut Butter
- Sliced Bananas
Mix all the ingredients in a blender and cook.
Fantastic crepe consistency and so sweet you don’t even need syrup.
What do you add?
Tell me in the comments section!
Ready to live your best life full of fitness, great food, mindfulness, nature, and a positive community? Our Quest Wellness Program has it all from Coach Michelle’s 20-minute workouts, yoga, meal plans, meditation, and so much more. It’s your one-stop-shop for your entire Fit Life!
To find out more, go to https://keith091295.clickfunnels.com/membership-access34741684